New! Our handmade coconut sugar scrub ‘Cocobela’, body Scrub and face Scrub come to you from 100% natural herbal ingredients with no chemicals or preservatives. It is a gentle sugar scrub with a triple-action body and face exfoliator and moisturizer. A natural exfoliator removing dead skin, and moisturizing to reveal fresher healthier clear skin. Made to you from coconut brown sugar, almond oil, jojoba oil, argan oil, black seed oil – Nigella Sativa, and herbal infused olive oil, blend of essential oils including lavender.
Cocobela sugar scrub is suitable for all skin types. Cocobela sugar scrub will help clear pimples, blackheads, and bumps on your back, face, and body making it a must-have in your skincare routine. It can also be used as a lip scrub.
Comes to you in a 300ml container. For external use only, keep out of reach of children.
How to use it?
- Wet your skin with warm water then wash your skin before you scrub to remove sweat, dirt, and makeup.
- Massage the sugar scrub into your skin. With gentle pressure, rub the sugar scrub into your skin in a circular motion using the pads of your fingers.
- Start at the top of your body and be careful not to scrub too vigorously. For extra hydration, let the scrub sit on your body for a couple of minutes.
- Rinse with warm water. No need to use a shower gel or soap following your scrub. Gently use a towel to pat your body completely dry.
- We recommend finishing with our: Heba Body butter, Coconutti body oil, or Sarab moisturizer sunscreen (check our skincare collection) to moisturize your newly exfoliated skin. Do this immediately after drying off while your pores are still open and able to absorb the moisturizer easier and faster.
- Repeat once or twice a week.